About the recipe:
Chilli chapathi is a tasty snack or meal which can be made from left over chapathi. This is a popular street food. I have added vegetables to make it healthier.
- Chapathi – 4 (cut into small pieces)
- Onion – 1 (sliced)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Green chili – 2 (slit)
- Carrot – 1/2 cup (cut into juliennes)
- Tomato sauce – 3 spoons
- Chilli sauce – 1/2 spoon
- Pepper powder – 1/2 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Lemon juice – 1/2 spoon
- You can add vegetables of your choice.
- Add oil to a pan, then add onion, vegetables, green chili and saute until they are cooked well.
- Add salt, tomato sauce, chili sauce, pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the chapathi to this and saute on high heat. Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.