Steamed egg curry
About the recipe:
Steamed egg curry is a tasty sidedish for chapathi or paratha. If your bored of eating egg the same way, this is a good alternative to try.
- Eggs -4
- Onion – 1
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Curd – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 spoon
- Chili powder – 1 1/2 spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 spoon
- Cumin powder – 1/4 spoon
- Garam masala – 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs along with salt, 1/2 spoon chili powder and 1/2 spoon garam masala.
- Steam cook the mixture in an oiled bowl. Then cut the steamed egg mixture into small cubes.
- Grind onion, garlic, ginger into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add this paste and saute till it turns light brown.
- Now add beaten curd, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Cook it covered on slow flame for 20 mins.
- Add water to bring the gravy to the required consistency.
- Now added the egg cubes and allow the gravy to boil. Serve hot.