About the recipe:
Fish cutlet is a tasty side dish and can also be relished as an evening snack.
- Steam cooked fish(bones removed) – 1 cup
- Onions (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Chilies (finely chopped) – 1 spoon
- Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 spoon
- Coriander chopped
- Garam masala – a pinch
- Egg – 1
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs
- Tined fish like tuna also can be used.
- Fry the onions, chilies, ginger in a spoon of oil till they turn light brown.
- Add them to the steamed fish. Make sure the fish is smashed well before adding.
- After the mixture cools down add salt, garam masala, chopped coriander and egg and mix well.
- Make small cutlets and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry the cutlets in oil in a slow flame till they are equally brown on both the sides. Serve hot.