Lamb liver fry
About the recipe:
Lamb liver is rich in iron, vitamin A and vitamin B. It is good for people having anaemia.Lamb liver fry is a very delicious recipe which be served as a side dish for chapathi or any rice.
- Lamb liver (cut into thin slices)- 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Onion – 1/2
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Chili powder – 1 1/2 spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 spoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Onion and tomato should be finely chopped
- Lamb liver should be cooked a little spicier to avoid the raw smell.
- Add a cup of milk to the liver and keep it aside for half an hour. This removes the bitterness from the liver.
- After half an hour wash the liver, add a pinch of salt, half spoon chili powder and 2 spoons of oil and marinate for 5 mins.
- Heat a pan and add this marinated mixture and fry exactly for 5 mins. No need to add extra oil as oil is there in the marination. Over cooking might make the liver rubbery.
- Now remove the cooked liver and add oil to the same pan and add ginger garlic paste.
- Then add the onion, salt, turmeric powder and fry until it turns light brown.
- Then add tomatos and fry until it looses its texture. Now add chilipowder, pepper powder, garam masala and fry till the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the cooked liver and toss. Cook it covered for just 2 mins and switch off the flame. The recipe is done.