Mutton kofta curry
About the recipe:
Mutton kofta curry is a delicious recipe in which meat balls are cooked in a spicy gravy. This is a great party recipe which is very easy to make.
- Mutton mince – 1/4 kg
- Onion(shallots) – 1 cup
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Curd – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 50gms
- Besan flour(chick pea flour) – 3 spoons
- Chili powder – 2 spoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 spoon
- Cumin powder – 1/4 spoon
- Garam masala – 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Grind onion, ginger and garlic into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and put the onion ginger garlic paste and cook till oil seperates.
- Now take the mutton mince in a bowl and add two spoons of the cooked onion ginger garlic paste, besan flour, salt, 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder, one spoon of chili powder, 1/2 spoon of garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and make it into small balls.
- Now add curd to the onion ginger garlic paste in the pan, then add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and cook till oil seperates.
- Then add one glass of water and mix well. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Now add the meat balls.(see to it that the meat balls are covered in the sauce, if not add some more water)
- Cook it covered on high flame for 30 minutes. Then cook it open till the sauce thickens to your required consistency. Delicious mutton kofta curry is ready.