Raw banana curry
About the recipe:
Raw banana is rich in fibre and potassium. Add this healthy fruit to your diet with this delicious raw banana curry.
- Raw banana chopped – 1 cup
- Onion chopped – 1
- Garlic paste – 2 spoons
- Mustad seeds – 1/2 spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 spoon
- Pepper powder- 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coconut milk (thick) – 1/2 cup
- Oil as per preference
- Add oil to a pan, after the oil is hot add mustad and cumin seeds.
- Then add chopped onion,garlic paste, salt and fry till they turn light brown.
- Then add raw banana and cook it covered in low flame until it comes to a mashable consistency. Sprinkle little water while cooking if required.
- Add pepper powder and saute well.
- Now add the coconut milk and stir well. Cook it for 5 more minutes and switch off the flame. Raw banana curry is ready !!!