About the recipe:
Falooda is cool summer drink made with sabja seeds, milk rose, syrup, vermicelli and various other ingredients according to personal taste and preference. Here is my twist to this cool summer drink. Enjoy this tasty strawberry falooda.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- Strawberry – 8
- Milk (cold) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 spoons
- Sabja seeds(basil seeds) – 2 spoons
- Vanilla ice cream – 3 scoops
- Soak sabja seeds in a cup of water and leave it aside for half an hour.
- Add strawberries to a blender and blend well. Then add cold milk to this and blend well.
- Now take a scoop of ice cream and mix with this mixture.
- Now arrange the falooda in a tall glass. Add the soaked sabja seeds first, then add the milkshake and top it up with a scoop of ice cream. Strawberry falooda is ready.